Saturday, October 07, 2006

10.07.06: Mel Gibson makes Tom Cruise look sane.

As if Mel's recent booze-induced tirades about hating Jews weren't bad enough, there's more. From the brilliant mind that brought you The Passion of the Christ comes the new film Apocalypto, in theaters December 8. At first glance, it seems to be an ambiguous tale of some ancient tribe, with lots of cool-looking panthers and head dresses, but if you take a second look at the trailer for the movie, you'll be all like "WTF Mel?"



Click here to view the trailer. After you watch it all the way through, go back to about 3/4 of the way in and stop on the part where the monkey looks like he's going to eat you. Then, use the slow rewind button to go back frame-by-frame. When you get to the part with the albino dudes, you'll find something very very odd.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

their ears are stretched?

Anonymous said...

NEVERMIND. I didn't go back that far. Uhh what the hell. That nearly gave me a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

noahhh. you are amazing and ily.

Anonymous said...

is he serious with that?

Jennie said...

Hahaha wow. I was expecting that he spliced some anti-semitic statement in Tyler Durden-style... not that.

Anonymous said...

when are you going to update this? I keep checking back!

Anonymous said...

even though i was expecting something bloody, this scared the crap outta me.

Anonymous said...

even though i expected something bloody, it still scared the crap outta me.

Anonymous said...

I dont get it. What exactly am I looking for? I have gone back and forth, back and forth.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, but i saw a donut? is that it?