Saturday, March 22, 2008

03.21.08: Songbirds, Bill Murray, and Bluetooth.

Oh hai! I have a blog. Oops. Well ...

So Mozilla's new iTunes alternative (read iTunes killer) Songbird is still only in beta, but despite a few small bugs in functionality, it's just phenomenal. It's a media player combined with a music search engine, and the interface is much more friendly than iTunes (e.g. updating ID3 info is as easy as clicking on the field you want to change). Also, since it's open source and built on the Mozilla platform, it will surely feature a wide variety of add-ons and mash-ups once it's generally released.



Other things I like:


Look, I am sorry, but you are clearly not Bill Murray


I want this chair so bad!


Security. It's a pun! Get it?


Excited @ Watchmen movie


Internet links:
Hillary Clinton's campaign staff are kinda stupid
Oh, that House!
This link kills spam
Cool clock
It's like PhotoShop, sans all the $$$
Neat desktop RSS reader
Make money for digg/Stumble-ing
Free e-books
Bluetooth is actually kinda neat
I used to freakin' love Bucky O'Hare
Did I mention I'm a fan of Bluetooth?
LEDs > CCTV

5 comments:

Joel said...

i'm getting that tattoo!

make sure you don't let this happen to your kid: http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/21/toddler.crushed.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

dw said...

That chair is really awesome. I thought it was just paper at first, but it must be wood or something if people can actually sit on it.

dw said...

haha. you read lifehacker too. :)

Anonymous said...

I felt like I had already watched the Bill Murray thing after you explained the whole video to me in detail. But it was funny.

Joel said...

so much for keeping your blog updated, dude.